Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010



Hi there . I'm little late to update my post .
Maybe sometimes I dont want too many ppl know my recent life .
So I'm considering to change my blog link ;P hah !
Or only open to friends .
Today Tuesday , I did not go to skul again ;P
That's why I got time to update my post here (:

30 July 2010 * Friday





Yeah ! I get champion again , solo & choral .
Thanks to my buddy much !







At night , went to Mason Lu's house for steambot
we steambot at outside his home , the weather is cold
My legs painful because of the temperature -.-

finish eat , then go to his room play poker cards and drink beer .
after that , Mason Lu and I fall asleep -.- not get drunk la !
The bad baby girl said she want shoot photo and post up to facebook .

4 of us waiting for Mr.Khor coming -.-
but I feeling unwell so go home and rest .
12am , home sweet home (:


31 July 2010 * Saturday

Whole afternoon I stay at home and sleep .
at night suddenly decided to go SunwayPyramid for movie .
But too many ppl , midnight movie should be full );

went starbucks coffee again , to have my favourite drink (:
and wait for 林先生's friends .
after that Club again ! ;D
3 consecutive weeks also go to the club -.-

4am , home sweet home (:


1 August 2010 * Sunday

Yeah ! already in August !

wake up in the morning , 7am -.-
issshhh ! last night I go to bed at 5am aaaaa !
back to my primary skul (: sport day .
met some old friends , they are taller ! even taller than me XD
but also very lengzai ! hah !
I miss them much ! ;D



2 August 2010 * Monday

at night go MidValley with 林先生 .
we watched Decpicable Me .


The little girl so cute ! ;D



yummy (;

My favourite biscuits .




The girl , Kelly Lai (:





12am , home sweet home (:
End here .

No comments:

Post a Comment