Followers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Legend of the Fist :the Return of Chen Zhen .


I want to say,once again i fell in love with Donnie Yen!!
Just now went to Sunway Pyramid watch movie with b.friend~
"精武风云" , SUPER NICE MOVIE!!!!





5.S.T.A.R i give ~ (:

from the beginning to watched IP man,I fell in love with Donnie Yen~
He's every movie is super nice ! including this, "精武风云"
I want to watch second time ! ;D
Donnie Yen is so handsome!and I like his muscles!! ;P








"肉骨茶" for dinner today...
after movie went bukit jalil shisha~
people told me that he can't imagine i only 15 years old =/
he hurt me ); but i already get used to it ...
somemore got people will thought i 20 years old -.-
my DouDou come to find me,I miss DouDou much! ;D
but she sit down less than 5min,I had to leve =/
sorry my DouDou,already 4am I must get back home early!
4am,home sweet home~
*
already 7am now!
nowadays I can't stay up late ~
I would be very likely to have eye bags and dark circles =/
and my skin condition is poor!!!
more collagen and mask also not save me -.-
ok! end here.
is time to sleep,good morning world!

No comments:

Post a Comment