Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

♥♥♥

Hello Peoplesss ! :D CNY is coming soon, are you ready for it ?
i haven't buy enough my CNY clothes. I wanna shopping!! :'(

Well well~ back to the topic.
Last night went to IOI Mall with Yumiko. Yessss! Movie again :)
"HomeComing"

The taxi driver is cute! x)

After movie went to Cheras Fun Fair with friends, LOL!
I don't know why we were there? I remember we go Cheras for yumcha if not mistaken -.-





Did you see that? Maybe for other peoples, it was fun. But for me, this is damn scary! D;



Reached my sweet home at 2 something Nowadays I don't really like to go out D;




Today mommy helped my toenails "banleng".
Red colour nails for CNY
I asked her why must polish red colour, and she said ONG ma.
Wo hen sweat =.="



hehehe, me&lil sis feet

Alright, wish everyone will get many angpau on CNY :)
And readers! Click on my Nuffnang ads , Aligatorr !

No comments:

Post a Comment