Followers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

- 其实我不快乐 );


Sorry to my dearest readers ! I know I was little late to update my post .
Oh yea ~ say goodbye to the trial exam!
but my result is TERUK !!!! memang teruk !);
I should be suspended my facebook & blogger ? focus on study ?
maybe lol , haha ;P but i more interested with facebook than the books ;P
18/08
my mood is nt very good , so Mr.monkey bring me go Cheras .
i sit inside the car for 2hours ! after that we go bck home .
go Cheras for what ? I also dont know ! -.-

but anyway , stay at home is not a good way when ppl bad mood .
at least i went out and escape the trouble for a while ~

Thanks Mr.monkey ~
19/08

at night go pasar malam with DouDou & Mr.monkey ~
hah ! they want to eat 'chaodoufu' but so LUCKY !!! sold out again ! XD
after that go BukitJalil . I love ShiSha (: ~

12am , home sweet home ~

20/08
last day of exam ! hoisum ! woohoo ~ ;D


*Mr.monkey called ~

at night went Mist club .


Kelly Lai x DouDou x MoMo

farewell party for Nicholas because he had to go bck US .
):

we enjoy the party night !

Kelly Lai x DouDou
WeiLiang x Nicholas x Kelly Lai
Haw x Kelly Lai
nah ! Nicholas Chong , pic here . but only one ;P
DouDou x Kelly Lai

I almost get drunk ~ keep yum yum yum -.-
and my camera aaaaaa !! );
dont know which stupid broke my camera !
isshhh !


see u next year ! );
5am , home sweet home ~

21/08




wake up in the morning , 10am
o.O geng ler ! last night almost get drunk i still can wake up in the morning ;P
actually recently i cannot slp for too long , dont know y );

went to eat dimsum with buddies .
b4 that go cyber cafe wait for them -.-
when buddy saw me he said my face look pale ~
i tell him maybe i still 宿醉 XD not yet full awake ~
Jayson Lai sit beside me , he suddenly said to me ...
"Kelly,你很香"
:S omg !! he make me shy !


sampat !! -.-
after dimsum go bck home continue to slp .
sat night i stay at home and do nothing ! -.-
sien jor lo ! kena lock up at home -.-
and i have not eaten anything from morning untill night ):
14hours -.-
22/08
morning went to eat dimsum with Mr.monkey .
yea ~ dimsum again -.-

go bck home slp for while .. after that went Sunway Pyramid watched movie .



The Expendables

I keep told Mr.monkey those actor are very handsome !
oh my gosh !!
seems like yesterday , i have not eaten anything from morning untill night .
hmm );
23/08

went Neway with baby girl , doudou & momo .
*
finally I finish my post ! (:
teeheee ~~ i'm tired !
night everyone ! ;D
*
没错 我终究是想念他的.
眼看着他一步步的离开了 心是痛的 但我有什么资格呢?
爱一个人一定要拥有 我是这样认为的没错 ~
可惜勇气在作祟 我宁愿活在还有点希望的世界里
也不愿面对他不会喜欢我 那赤裸裸的真相 .
我很不快乐 心里满满的都是想念
开始习惯了 但也是时候强迫自己放弃了 ~
我最讨厌就是面对了 往往都逃避着自己无法面对的事情
就别拆穿我了 好么?
别残忍的替我撕下面具 别残忍的对着我说你知道我在想什么
让我安静的来 安静的走 我会不去想念他的
谁会让守着没有结局的爱情? 我只是需要时间去忘记 .
有时候真的很想说我撑不下去了
因为我是我 所以必须坚强?
谁替我想过 我不是铁人 我真的会累?
我没有避风港 没有可以释放的地方
End post );

No comments:

Post a Comment